InnoGear MU007 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is great for podcasting, internet radio home recording, etc. Zinc alloy housing and a gold-plated steel mesh net to provide sturdy protection for its diaphragm and internal components. It also comes with a solid shock-proof mount to keep the mic secure and unwanted rattling to a minimum.
What’s a Cardiod Microphone?
A combination of BOTH omnidirectional microphone and figure-8 microphone. It favors sound from the front, less from the sides and still less from the rear.
How to Setup?
1. Open the Windows Control Panel
2. Press the Windows key
3. Type Control Panel, then press Enter
4. Under Adjust your computer’s settings, click Hardware and Sound.
5. Click the Sound icon to open the Sound Settings window.
6. In the Sound settings window, click on the Recording tab to view the available microphones.
7. Check if the microphone you plugged in is listed on the Recording tab showing as Ready or Default Device.
Tip: You can select the microphone in this list and click the Properties button to change microphone settings, including the volume level for recording. Click the OK button to save any changes to the settings.
1. Connecting with desktop computer, it can be used separately; But if with laptop computer, please connect to electrical outlet or use a 48V phantom power supply to make the sound much clearer and higher. (InnoGear 48V Microphone phantom power supply, mic stand and pop filter are sold separately, NOT included.)
2. CHECK your computer’s sound card before using the microphone. (Generally, the voltage of old type computer’s sound card is 3V, new type computer 5V.) The 3V sound card will make the microphone’s sound LOWER, while the 5V sound card will make the sound better.
Warranty and Package Content: 1 year warranty, 100% satisfaction and hassle free return guaranteed. 1x MU007 microphone, 1x shock mount, 1x 3.5mm to XLR audio cable, 1x anti-wind foam cap, 1x user manual.
Noise Reduce: Come with shock mount to reduce handling noise; cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source. It is used for a very high percentage of studio, live performances and home recording in untreated rooms.
Frequency Response: Flat frequency response of 20Hz-20KHz, resulting in a more accurate representation of the original sound. Ideal for both vocal and instruments as well as for creating podcasts and voiceovers for videos, gaming and video chat.
Simple Operation: Easy plug and play directly to your laptop or desktop, no drivers to install. Not suit for mobile phone and tablet computer.
Power Requirement: 48V DC Phantom Power. It can be used separately when using with computer; but if using with laptop computer, it needs to be connected with electrical outlet or use a 48V phantom power supply (NOT included) to make sound much clearer and higher.